Pioneer Memorial Gardens reflex anoxic seizures vs breath holding spells

Ronald clayton gear of moses lake, wash. Passed away on nov. 30, 2018 after a long illness. He was living with anita heath (his daughter) and anxiety attack what it feels like earl romig. Ron was preceded in death by his mother doreen, brother dwayne and grandson devan. He is survived by his father lewellyn, brother douglas, two daughters debra and anita, two stepdaughters ellie and gracie and six grandchildren rylee, kari, chance, lilly, clayton and mayci.

Ron was born feb. 26, 1944 in regina, saskatchewan, canada to lewellyn and doreen gear. He was a typical canuck boy, playing hockey, riding horses and hanging out at his grandpa’s farm. In 1955 the family moved to iowa due to his mother falling victim to polio. As he grew up he became a skilled hunter and sportsman, especially hunting with hound dogs.

He and his friends would go out at night, set the dogs loose and follow them until they “treed” a raccoon. They’d shake the “coon” out of the tree and the game would continue. He played the cornet in the school band and developed a very keen interest in music. He also learned to play the piano and guitar. Later in life he became an aficionado in the bluegrass world.

After finishing high school and a couple of years of college, ron’s canadian roots were calling and he moved back to saskatchewan in 1966. His early careers included surveying, working in a saw mill and bricklaying. His travels brought him to chilliwack, british columbia in 1967 where he eventually became a home builder with his brother. His love of horses and dogs continued and were a very big part of his life. Through the horse world, he met and married kay nutter in 1971. They blessed the world with two beautiful daughters, debra and anita.

Ron became very active in real estate and when the economy slowed in the late ’70s, ron and his nine partners bought land in washington state and he became the property manager. Ron officially moved to moses lake in 1983. Since that time he became very active in real estate development, residential housing, his love for dogs and horses, rafting and most of all music. He spearheaded the restoration of the george, wash. Grange and promoted bluegrass music near and wide. The highlight of his life was playing music with family and friends, and most of all teaching his grandkids to play.

In 1968 les graduated from the washington state patrol academy and was assigned to vancouver, wash. As a trooper. Son scott was born in vancouver in 1970. Les was reassigned to spokane, wash. In 1973 and the family was glad to return to the east side of the mountains, moving to property they owned in veradale, wash. A short time later in 1974 daughter anxieuse definition francais tracy was born in spokane.

In 1983 les was in a serious patrol car accident that ended his WSP career. While he was recovering from several back surgeries his biggest pleasure was taking his children and other young people to cattle shows all over the northwest. He was always ready to take a trailer load of cattle and a pickup full of kids to the livestock shows. One rule was that he got one of the beds in the motel; kids could sleep in sleeping bags on the floor. He continued the tradition by making sure his grandchildren had the opportunity to compete and attend local and regional shows.

Les was preceded in death by his parents roy and audrie wilson of curlew, wash. And a sister lela kurtz of republic, wash. He is survived by is wife of 53 years judy; children scott wilson (gerry) of moses lake and traci sevigney (jeff) of valleyford; special nephew loren kilham (kim) of spokane and grandchildren rylee, reagan and wyatt as well as kory and kyle kilham. He is also survived by sister sharon mckinney and nephew troy kilham of moses lake.

Margaret ann eggart was born dec. 19, 1928 in port huron, mich. To parents thomas henry “harry” and edith maltas. In her early years they lived in baltimore, washington D.C. And new hampshire before moving back to the family farm near capac, mich. Where she graduated in 1946. She spent most of her childhood living in a three-generation household, and her grandparents influenced her greatly. Following high school, she attended college, but she took a year off after her junior year and worked at ford motor company. In 1952 anoxic encephalopathy prognosis margaret earned a bachelor’s in music education at the university of michigan at ann arbor. She traveled to glacier national park to visit her friend and former college roommate beth, who was working there, and they continued together to coeur d’alene, idaho where she met the man who was to become her future husband.

In 1953 she bought a new chevrolet car from her brother-in-law harold who had purchased ten with a fleet discount, and her sister jeanne rode with her out to post falls, idaho. She went to a meeting at spokane in august and learned the only teaching job available in the area was in lind, wash. Having been raised on a farm she thought that would work so she accepted the position taught there for two years.

Margaret was a school teacher at kellogg for many years and was a gifted musician who directed choir for forty years at the united church of kellogg/mountain view congregational church. She also taught private piano lessons for much of that time and was always willing to share her faith in jesus. She and ron were gideons and distributed bibles in hospitals and nursing homes.

After ron’s death in 2012 hypoxic ischemic encephalopathy icd 10 margaret lived briefly in coeur d’alene, idaho, before moving to monroe house in moses lake, washington. Many people there appreciated her quick wit, laughter and kindness. Margaret is survived by sons dan of spirit lake, idaho and gary of spur, texas, daughter carol knopp of moses lake, wash., 11 grandchildren and eight great-grandchildren and her sister jeanne decker of port huron, michigan. Margaret was a wonderful nurturing mother, grandmother, and wife and she will be missed greatly.

Gabe married the love of his life marci vanhollebeke in 1999. Soon after they had their first daughter isabella. She was his pride and joy. Two years later they added another daughter to their family when elysia was born and she was her daddy’s girl. Their family would be completed with the birth of their son noah. He was so excited that he finally had his boy.

Gabe was so many things to so many people. He was a loving husband, father, son, brother, nephew and friend. He had a tremendous amount of energy that poured out of him. Just being around gabe changed your mood and perspective there was just something about his presence that made you smile. If you were ever feeling down he would find a way to lift you up. He was always making fun of people with his quick wit, and the first to be there when you really needed him. Gabe was a very unique person that everyone wanted to be around, he looked a little intimidating, but when he spoke he opened a lot of people’s eyes into loving him. He had a way of challenging people to grow. He would always tell you the truth anxiety attack what to do, even if that meant an argument was coming and you were going to be mad at him for a few. He was openly willing to share his imperfections, growth, and celebrations with all around him.

Gabe loved to tell the crazy stories about growing up in “lower basin homes” with his neighborhood family. If gabe wasn’t working at aaron’s as general manager, you would always find him riding his harley, even in the snow. His what is diffuse anoxic brain injury first love of motorcycles came from his relationship with his uncle david adame. He began to find family within the motorcycle community through his friendship with lanny ferguson.

Marcy was in the very first kindergarten class taught in 1965 at red rock elementary school, royal city, wash. She enjoyed her school years and graduated with honor from royal high school in 1978. At age 15 (1975), marcy was chosen as ellensburg’s junior rodeo queen. She also served in 1980 as princess for the othello, wash. Rodeo royalty. Marcy had a great love for horses and was an accomplished horseback rider. She held various jobs over the years, one of which was exercising race horses. In addition to working on the family cattle ranch, marcy also was a waitress and cook at a local restaurant, a cashier at the grocery store, a 4-H leader and a veterinary assistant. She had dreams of becoming a veterinarian.

In october 1982 marcy married milton D. “mickey” pearson. They later divorced in 1987 after marcy was injured in a serious horse accident in november 1986. Marcy suffered a traumatic brain injury and spent many months in a coma. Recovery left her confined to a wheelchair for the remainder of her life. She spent nine years in five different hospitals and two adult family homes and in 1995 was able to move into an apartment and live independently in redmond, wash. Marcy did volunteer work at little bit therapeutic riding center in woodinville, wash. From 1995 to 2014. Early in 1998, marcy was nominated for and chosen as one of 19 “outstanding volunteers” honored with anxiety disorder symptoms the king county J.C. Penney golden rule award. Marcy’s hard work, determination and positive attitude contributed to her overcoming many obstacles in life. She made friends easily and had so many in the redmond/kirkland communities that were her “chosen family.” she was an inspiration to many due to her dedication and persistence in overcoming hardships.

Due to the cancer and failing health, marcy relocated to mckay healthcare and rehabilitation center in march 2018 for care and to be closer to family. Words cannot begin to express adequately the thanks and gratitude to her caregiver “friends” at mckay for their love, care and support to marcy during her courageous fight against cancer. Special thanks go also to evergreen hospice of kirkland, wash. And assured hospice of grant county for their care and support to marcy.

Preceding her in death were her parents james R booher in 2008 and norma F. Booher in 2018. Marcy is survived by her sisters cathy shaw of royal city, wash. And nancy (bill) theis of moses lake, wash. She is also survived by her niece kimberley shaw, nephews james (samantha) shaw and jared (krystal) theis, two great-nieces and three great-nephews.

John was preceded in death by his father jack black, moses lake, washington. He is survived by his mother anna mae black, moses lake, washington; sister deborah black, moses lake, washington; nephews augustus nelson, bremerton, washington and brandon nelson, san antonio, texas; son, jagger black (the light of his life), moses lake, washington; stepdaughter rebecca (eric) jensen jones, moses lake, washington; stepson darrel (lacey) jensen, moses lake, washington and step-grandchildren drake jones, caden jones, and elliott jensen, moses lake, washington.

John graduated from moses lake high school in 1977 and was a jack-of-all- trades. John enjoyed golfing, the cabin, skiing, RC racing, drinking ice cold pepsi and riding around on his harley davidson with longtime friend of 47 years, jeff huff. He enjoyed finding ways to prank us all in one way or another. John was a former contractor but had slowed down later in life as he devoted most of his time to his beloved son jagger, age 15. John was also very blessed with two stepchildren whom he loved deeply, rebecca and darrel as well as their children. John devoted his life to creating beauty and joy for others, as seen by all.

Here is another tidbit written by patricia jensen: “A good man passed away yesterday. John black. He was a father to my kids even long after we broke up. He brought joy to the lives of anyone brain anoxia signs and symptoms he talked to. His sense of humor about everything including life rivaled no other! He was kind, generous and loving to all who knew him. He would bend over backwards to help someone. He was dearly loved, and the world seems a bit paler without him in it. Thank you for all you taught us about life and love. You live in our hearts, always and forever.”